Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 10 September 2021
  2 Replies
  4.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi all,
Have a spreadsheet that I'm working on. In the columns there are numerous blank cells that I'm trying to delete. After selecting the columns I select DELETE then DELETE BLANK ROWS and it comes back with ZERO Blank rows deleted even though there are hundreds of blank rows in the column I selected. BUG??? I've checked the formatting that shows nothing. The column is not locked. Any other ideas?
Dan
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi dak4482,

Sorry for the late reply.

The function Delete Blank Rows works well on my computer. Could you please check if the entire row of the blank cells you wanted to delete is blank? Since the function deletes entire blank rows but not blank cells.

And if you only want to delete blank cells but not rows. Please press F5, click on Special > Blanks > OK to select all the blank cells.
  go to special.png

Then right-click on any of the selected blank cells, click Delete, then select Shift cells left/ up, OR Entire row/ column as you need.
  delete.png

Please let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have searched the website for comfort or efficiency to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable play snake on the site to do it effectively.
play solitaire

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.