Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Anonymous User
  Friday, 28 April 2023
  3 Replies
  2.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Need some help/guidance please. Whenever I use the Kutools function "Add Trendlines to Multiple Series" for scatter graph (for the entire graph, not just one series), the trendline goes way beyond the data on the x-axis. I checked the series range and it is accurate. Why is the trendline going so far beyond my data, and how do I fix this? TIA Screenshot 2023-04-27 091527.jpg
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

The Add Trendlines to Multiple Series feature of the current version only supports to process data in the form as shown below.

Add Trendlines to Multiple Series data.png

If you have any further questions, please let me know. :)

Amanda
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Amanda, yes please do elaborate. Why wouldn't the series I presented work (wherein the X axis is same for all series, but the Y axis will have the differing data)? And if what you're saying is true, then what is this function trending in my example?? TIA
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Tia,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the Add Trendlines to Multiple Series feature in the current version, which requires optimization. We can guarantee that you can add trendlines using the data format that was sent to you earlier. However, if you prefer to use the data format that you supplied, you can try to modify the Series X value to your data on the x-axis by following these steps:

1.png
2.png
3.png

Rest assured that I've already forwarded the issue to our development team to address in a future release. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for using our product!

Amanda
Attachments (3)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.