Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 27 February 2018
  6 Replies
  5.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi, using the trial version in order to know if it cavores my needs, I made focus in a couple of issues :

1. Is there any shorter way for me to insert filepaths and filenames (as attachments) xcept by the copy-past method? Hyper-link option doesn't work. Attachments don't appear on receipient's screen.
2. After having sent the bulk emails via outlook or sender's outgoing server, they don't appear in sent emails of sender's account, so I can't comfirm on my behalf that they have been sent.

Thans in advance
tlimon
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Is this question about the Kutools for Outlook?
Please try to be more specific about your question.
We need more detailed information.
Thanks for response. No, this is about excel :kutools>enterprise>create mailing list, and concerns to 1.attachments fields : is there an easier and faster way to insert attachments except one by one copy-paste method?
2.emails send via outgoing server or outlook: after having sent them, I nowhere can find sent emails in sender’s account.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to send emails to yourself.
Have you received the emails?
We will try to enhance the attachments fields in the future. :)
Please tell use the settings of your email accounts for sending out emails.
Thanks.
Yes, I have sent test emails to myself and received them. But when I send bulk individualised emails through kutools, I nowhere can find them in "sent folder" of my email account either in LiveMail, or Outlook or Thunderbird e.t.c. The settings of my email account are known ; they're gmail's settings.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please login your gmail account in gmail.com, and you will see it in the sent folder. :)
I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to create an email list that will attach the file that matches the person who's data I have collected. I used the "Import file list" to grab the file paths. However, it will not send with the attachment connected and I'm not sure why.

Any guidance?
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.